Piper Artists Management
- Mitchell Piper – Executive Director / Artist Manager
- Robin Blauers-Piper – Artist Manager / Media Director
- Filippo Anselmi – Artist Manager
- Goldstein & Guilliams PPLC, Brian Taylor Goldstein, Esq. – Legal Counsel
- Jeffrey A. McChristian, Ford & Paulekas, LLP – Legal Counsel
- Bill Kelly, Kelly Design Company – Technical Services Manager
With offices in New York, Madrid, and Amsterdam (opening fall 2021), Piper Artists Management proudly provides world-wide representation to a select group of classical singers, conductors, stage directors, and entertainment attractions that are regularly engaged by international opera, symphonic, and concert venues including; the Metropolitan Opera, Royal Opera House Covent Garden, Opéra National de Paris, La Monnaie De Munt, Grand Théâtre de Genève, the State Operas of Munich, Vienna, Berlin, Semperoper Dresden, Zürich Opera, Teatro Real Madrid, Gran Teatre del Liceu Barcelona, San Francisco Opera, Washington National Opera, Lyric Opera of Chicago, as well as international opera festivals such as the Savonlinna Festival, Avenches, Arena di Verona, Glyndebourne, Aix-en-Provence, Salzburg, and Santa Fe, in addition to leading symphony orchestras throughout the US and Europe.
Piper Artists Management is a non-stock corporation and is the sole proprietorship of Mitchell Piper and Robin Blauers-Piper.